top of page
McBride1
McBride1

press to zoom

press to zoom

press to zoom
McBride1
McBride1

press to zoom
1/8

CLEVELAND OH
McBride House

LDA architects completed this award-winning historic preservation and adaptive reuse project in the urban MidTown district of Cleveland. Built in 1868 as a private home, the structure was modified numerous times over the years. Using photographic archives, LDA completed a meticulous restoration returning both the exterior and interior to its original character. The project received an award for exceptional accomplishment by the Historic Resources Committee of the Cleveland Chapter of the American Institute of Architects.

bottom of page