Client: Frangos Group
Under the leadership of LDA architects, this distinctive adaptive reuse and historic preservation project was approved by the City of Cleveland Planning Commission and the State Historic Preservation Office. Built circa 1900, this six-story office building has been converted to 20 urban loft apartments with retail shops on the ground floor. The project included the application of Historic Tax Credit financing and is located in a National Historic District. LDA orchestrated the approval process including the National Historic Preservation Act Section 106 Review.